Crossover is a matchmaking platform which connects companies with the best talent around the world, and also provides a seamless end-to-end-solution for remote team management.
Crossover is a US-based company, founded in 2014 as part of the ESW Capital, the global leader in Enterprise Software.
The Crossover mission has begun with building and developing a match-making platform between innovative software solutions and top-level international talent. Currently, over 3.000 partners contribute to the development of the IT&C solutions in communities in Romania, Poland, Turkey, Russia and around the world, adding more than 130 countries.
Crossover customers include international companies in top Fortune500 embracing the technologies of the future.
Crossover’s vision is to provide opportunities for architects and software developers with advanced technical skills. We believe that independence in terms of place and work schedule, as well as the industry’s highest remuneration, can bring talented professionals closer to their potential, thus encouraging professional satisfaction and work-life balance.
Crossover is a US company with HQ based in Texas and country managers in 4 European countries, among which is Romania. Crossover’s needs consisted in Romanian communication through all channels.
Firstly, we developed a communication strategy, considering that Crossover Romania was still a brand without a tangible local identity.
Secondly, we created the site, which was the primary pylon of our communication.
Next, we created social media channels to distribute the new content.
Our mission was to associate remote work in Romania with Crossover. How we did that:
- Developing messages that positioned the brand as a future-ready business, well-equipped to help remote-workers excel in their careers.
- Creating a thought-leadership plan to support this view.
- Building credibility with “on message” blog articles and video interviews with Crossover partners.
- Maintaining a weekly site update with its hiring events.
- Sponsoring relevant events in the industry.
- Sending monthly newsletters with all the updates, blog articles, and upcoming hiring events.
- Creating content around the statistics and benefits of remote work.
- Held weekly AMAs (Ask Me Anything) with Crossover local Brand Ambassadors, to answer questions about the company, roles & responsibilities, hiring events, salaries etc.